your daily jolt of design.

March 17, 2010

Well, hello there!

Welcome to design brew! This being my first post, I should probably keep it professional, but I really just want to jump up and down in excitement over this new venture.

Hold on a sec....










OK, jumping up and down completed. Let's get to business, shall we?

You are probably wondering what design brew is all about, right?

If you heart skips a beat when you come across a photograph of a perfect space, or a fabric that you just want to drape yourself in (perhaps velvet for you Seinfeld fans out there?), or a color so gorgeous you just want to drink it...

Then I'm hoping you will love design brew, because that is my goal. To bring you a daily jolt of design by showcasing spaces, furniture and accessories, color combinations, and vintage/handmade finds that make your heart flutter as much as they do mine.

You have probably noticed there is a strong reference to coffee on design brew and that is because, well, I really love coffee.

Really.

And it turns out that the world of coffee offers some words that go hand in hand with design. And that makes me really happy.

So why don't you come along with me as I show you what great things are brewing in the world of design...I promise it will be fun!

And welcome to the readers of my personal blog - This Girl's Life - so happy to see you!

3 comments:

Jill said...

SO AWESOME! I love it!

design brew said...

Thanks girl!

Anonymous said...

HI Mandy,

Great blog! We have some common interests. I love mid-century modern furniture. I am starting my collection. My husband and I relocated to a new area and now start fresh with our furniture, no more over stuffed, microfiber couches. I was so happy to hand those to a new family that would appreciate them more. Will you have an e-mail contact, I would like to send you a picture of a desk I just got it's beautiful.

All the best!

your daily jolt of design.

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP